Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Cancellation policy for digital content
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (MIND FAVOUR GMBH, Am Kiel-Kanal 2, 2106 Kiel, e-mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.B. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undisclosed and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
Grounds for extinction
The right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract for the delivery of digital content not on a physical data carrier if the entrepreneur has started to execute the contract after the consumer
1. has expressly agreed that the entrepreneur begins with the execution of the contract before the expiry of the revocation period and
2. has confirmed his knowledge that he loses his right of withdrawal by his consent at the beginning of the execution of the contract.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To MIND FAVOUR GMBH, Am Kiel-Kanal 2, 2106 Kiel, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Inaccurate deletion.