Omega 3 fatty acids from ultrafine premium fish oil (Golden Omega™)
The omega-3 fatty acids increase the flexibility of the cell membranes and reduce blood viscosity. The consequences are a better oxygenation of the tissues and a reduction of the risk of thrombosis (reduction of the risk of heart attack).
The omega-3 fatty acids are mainly contained in cold water fish (e.g. salmon, mackerel, herring). Although our body can produce the two highly unsaturated fatty acids, docosahexaenoic acid and eicosapenaetic acid from the common precursor alpha-linolenic acid, omega-3 acids are hardly desortuated in competition with the omega-6 fatty acids. It is therefore necessary to include the already desorted end members.
What is Golden Omega?
Golden Omega sets the highest standards for the extraction of Omega 3 from fish.
Very low heavy metal and pollutant content
As with all products from the sea, fish and algae are also contaminated with pollutants and heavy metals. However, unlike other products, Golden Omega is a novel and patented cleaning process and the fact that only anchovies from the unpolluted areas of the South Pacific are used. The stresses of the Golden Omega are well below the prescribed maximum levels of the GOED (Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega 3S) and the EU.
Source: Golden Omega™
Very low oxidation parameters
Golden Omega Omega 3 concentrates have an extremely low peroxide, p-anisidine and TOTOX and are several times below the maximum levels set by GOED.
In addition to these traditional oxidation parameters, Golden Omega, internally and in collaboration with external laboratories, has been actively working to measure the volatile secondary substances such as ethyl furan, penten-3-on, penten-3-ol, pentenal, penten-1-ol, hexenal, octenal, nonadienal and decadienal. They found that the concentrations of these compounds in omega-3 fish oil are just above the detection limit.
The sensory profile
The sensory profile (taste and smell) in fish oils is a determining factor in the use and intake of omega-3 concentrates. Due to its ultra-fine purity and the low amount of oxidative compounds, Golden Omega sets new standards here as well.
According to EFSA (European Food Safety Authority), the following statements on the effect of omega 3 fish oil ingredients are admissible or are currently being examined:
- Omega-3 fatty acids help keep blood lipid levels in balance
- Omega-3 fatty acids are good for free veins and blood lipid levels
- Omega-3 fatty acids help regulate LDL cholesterol levels/ LDL cholesterol
- Omega-3 fatty acids help regulate triglyceride levels/triglycerides.
- Omega-3 fatty acids control triglyceride levels / triglycerides
- DHA contributes to the normal development of the brain, nerves and vision; therefore it is important for pregnant and lactating women to ensure regular and adequate DHA intake
- DHA can help maintain memory and memory performance of older people.
- DHA is a building block of the brain and is involved in the transmission of messages between the nerves
- Alpha-linolenic acid (omega 3) contributes to mental and cognitive development.
- Alpha-linolenic acid supports a healthy nervous system.
- Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids contribute to mental development and brain development.
- Omega -3 rich, long-chain fatty sera are important for a functioning immune system.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have a protective effect on vessels and nerves.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress
Now also in vegan!
Schizochytrium sp. are marine microalgae. Schizochytrium species are known to have large amounts of the two important fatty acids EPA (eicosapenaetic acid) And DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). These omega-3 fatty acids are directly usable by the body and are 100 vegan.To the algae oil
Blog article on Omega-3 fish oil
|Nutrients||Per daily dose (2 capsules)||Nrv|
|Vitamin E||14.0 mg||117%|
|Golden OmegaTM Fish Oil||2,000.0 mg||–|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||1,280.0 mg||117%|
|of which EPA||640.0 mg||–|
|of which DHA||460.0 mg||–|
Golden OmegaTM Fish Oil Concentrate TG 35/25, coating agent (fish gelatin, glycerol, water), D-A-tocopherol.