Probiotic combination of 13 highly active intestinal symbioontes
Our gut health is essential for the function of our body. Without a healthy gut, we cannot absorb enough vitamins, minerals and nutrients to fully supply our bodies.
But many research also shows that our gut health is not only important for our digestion, but also affects other areas of our body.
Probiotic 13 is a unique probiotic bacterial mixture with 13 different strains present in an evenly distributed concentration.
The innovative and vegan DR capsules (Delayed Release) protect the ingredients from stomach acid and thus enter the digestive tract safely.
The high-quality bacterial mixture is produced according to the highest purity and quality standards in Germany and is completely vegan.
L. acidophilus (LA1)
L. bulgaricus (LB2)
L. casei (LC03)
L. salivarius (LS04)
L. paracasei (101/37)
L. rhamnosus (LR1)
L. plantarum (14D)
B. infantis (Bi-26)
B. animalis lactis (Bi1)
B. longum (BL21)
B. breve (Bbr8)
B. bifidum (BB04)
Streptucoccus thermophilus (Z57)
Due to current EU legislation, the promotion of foods or dietary supplements for their health benefits is only possible to a limited extent. This allows us to make only health-related statements to end users that are subject to EFSA’s Health Claims Regulation (European Food Safety Authority).
- The capsules are dissolved very slowly on the way to the intestine. Thus, the probiotic bacteria enter the intestine without being destroyed in the stomach.
- The capsules are easy to take.
- They are tasteless.
- You can take them anywhere (e.g. when travelling) without any problems.
- They are very long-lasting (several years).
- Do not need to be cooled. If the cooling is interrupted with yoghurts or drinks with probiotics (e.g. with prolonged transport from the supermarket to the home), there is a risk that bacteria will die in probiotics.
- Virtually no calories. Unlike most probiotics as a yogurt or drink, which often contain many calories (carbohydrates/sugar, fat).
All products in the Glastiegel
Our products are all filled in Braunglastiegel in pharmacist quality. This offers some advantages:
- Glass does not react with the elements. It is non-toxic, heat-stable and no particles, such as microplastics, dissolve
- Brown glass reliably protects against oxidation and UV radiation
- No oil has to be used for production
- Glass is 100 recyclable
|Nutrients||Per daily dose (2 capsules)||Nrv|
|Probiot. Bacteria mixture||30.0 mg
(3 x 109 cfu)
Inulin (from the chicory), coating agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (DR caps), wheat dextrin, probiotic bacterial mixture (L. acidophilus,L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. salivarius, L. paracasei, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, B. infantis, B. animalis lactis, B. longum, B. breve, B. bifidum, Streptucoccus thermophilus).