Highly concentrated vitamin D3 with piperine
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3, also called the sun vitamin, is synthesized in our body under the influence of UV rays of sunlight from the provitamin dehydrocholesterol. 15 minutes of daylight is enough to provide the body with vitamin D. Very little of our needs (approx. 10) are absorbed by our food.
However, long working hours, shift hours and the low-sun months in winter often make it difficult to produce sufficient vitamin D. Consequences of a deficiency can be fatigue and lack of concentration.
As a prohormone, vitamin D also has a strong influence on our immune system and strengthens our defences.
Vitamin D also promotes the intestinal absorption of calcium and phosphate. This supports bone growth and ossification.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal calcium levels in the blood.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal immune function.
- Vitamin D has a function in cell division.
- Vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling caused by postural instability and muscle weakness. Falls are a risk factor for broken bones in men and women aged 60 and over.
Due to current EU legislation, the promotion of foods or dietary supplements for their health benefits is only possible to a limited extent. This allows us to make only health-related statements to end users that are subject to EFSA’s Health Claims Regulation (European Food Safety Authority).
All products in the Glastiegel
Our products are all filled in Braunglastiegel in pharmacist quality. This offers some advantages:
- Glass does not react with the elements. It is non-toxic, heat-stable and no particles, such as microplastics, dissolve
- Brown glass reliably protects against oxidation and UV radiation
- No oil has to be used for production
- Glass is 100 recyclable
Blog posts with Vitamin D3:
|Nutrients||Per daily dose (1 capsule)||Nrv|
|Vitamin D3||2,000 I.E. 50.0 micrograms||1.000%|
|Black pepper fruit extract||10.5 mg||–|
|of which Piperin||10.0 mg||–|
Calcium carbonate, coating agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule shell), cholecalciferol, black pepper fruit extract (piper nigrum; 95 piperine).