Concentrated zinc supply with 7.5g zinc picolinate and 7.5g zinc bisglycinate
Zinc piccolinate contributes to an optimal zinc supply and supports zinc deficiency. Zinc supports acid-base metabolism and the preservation of skin, hair and nails. It also strengthens fertility and ensures normal testosterone levels in the blood.
Zinc is necessary for the growth and function of metabolism. Zinc is present in all organs as well as in erythrocytes and leukocytes, where it is mainly a component of enzymes, e.g. superoxide dismutase (body’s radical catcher enzyme), glutamate dehydrogenase (urea synthesis in the liver), alcohol dehydrogenase (alcohol degradation in the liver), renal phosphatases (reabsorption processes in the kidney), carboanhydrase (in erythrocytes, responsible for the c02 transport), the alkaline phosphatases (are responsible for bone formation, among other things), to name but a few enzymes.
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Zinc contributes to a normal metabolism of macronutrients.
- Zinc contributes to a normal fatty acid metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Zinc contributes to normal immune function.
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc has a function in cell division.
Due to current EU legislation, the promotion of foods or dietary supplements for their health benefits is only possible to a limited extent. This allows us to make only health-related statements to end users that are subject to EFSA’s Health Claims Regulation (European Food Safety Authority).
Interview with Dr. Dirk Kuhlmann
In this interview, Dr. Kuhlmann mentions the importance of zinc. He also explains why it is not a problem to take magnesium and zinc together.
Blog posts about zinc picolinate
All products in the Glastiegel
Our products are all filled in Braunglastiegel in pharmacist quality. This offers some advantages:
- Glass does not react with the elements. It is non-toxic, heat-stable and no particles, such as microplastics, dissolve
- Brown glass reliably protects against oxidation and UV radiation
- No oil has to be used for production
- Glass is 100 recyclable
|Nutrients||Per daily dose (1 capsule)||Nrv|
|thereof from zinc bisglycinate||7.5 mg||150%|
|of which from zinc picolinate||7.5 mg||150%|
|Rosehip peel powder||300 mg||150%|
Rosehip peel powder (Rosae pseudo fructus), glazing agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetable capsule shell), zinc bisglycinate, zinc picolinate